BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Money Saving Mondays

Where do you go when your looking for money saving tips? My favorite website is www.mommysavers.com. You can trade coupons or join a coupon train there. It's great! They also have coupon match ups for stores like walgreens, walmart, and cvs!

I started using coupons after my son was born and we went from 2 incomes to 1. I call it my job! You learn as you go. The most useful tips I've gotten were:
-compair coupons with sales in grocery stores weekly ads

-take a look at the coupons. Sometimes you don't need to purchase the exact item pictured

-invest in a coupon organizer! This way expired coupons won't catch you by surprise! There's alot of different ways to do it. A binder with baseball card holders, a mini file folder, a 3x5 recipe box. It pays itself off in the long run! What do you use? I picked up a brand new coupon organizer at the thrift store for .50 cents!

My favorite new magazine is All You! In this months issue it included over 80$ worth of coupons. The magazine itself was 2.99$ but well worth it!

All those have helped me out so much! I hope they help you out too!

0 comments: