BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Money Saving Mondays!!

Money saving with coupons and store ads is so easy!! It takes just a few minutes to see any extra money saving oppertunities.
Grab your grocery stores weekly ad, grab coupons and compare to find any matches. Is there anything that's a really good deal you could stock up on? Can you include those items in your meals for the week?
I do this everytime I make a grocery list and meal plan and it's saved me alot so far. Recently, they had my husbands body wash on sale for 3/10$. I had one coupon for 4$ off 2 body washes and one 1$ off one body wash. Total: 3/5$. ($1.67 each-usually $3.50 each)!!
Your quick matching of the coupons and ads will save you tons in the long run!

Have a good Monday!


Mrs. Frugality

0 comments: